We just got back from a fabulous cruise on the Disney Fantasy. It was a 7 day cruise so there’s lots to talk about. First though, here are some random
thoughts on what happens when returning from a great holiday!
You know you had a good vacation when…
1. You forget what day of the week it is.
2. You find yourself writing down the same date as when you left, as
if time stood still.
3. The kids start calling the hotel room “home” as in “I go home now”.
4. You get used to being served fresh and delicious meals cooked by
5. You dread having to cook your own meals once returning home.
6. You get used to sleeping in the same room as one happy family, kids
7. You get a great tan!
8. You start looking into real estate prices at your vacation
9. You don’t think about work at all!
10. After vacation, you fall in love with your home all over again!
Now that’s what I call a good time!!